Easytrip your toll partner to drive through Austria
More than2100km of road
The toll in Austria applies to vehicles with weight more than 3.5 tonnes maximum permissible weight (MPW).
1/ Via the On-Board Unit GO-Box and opening an Easytrip-Logpay account for post-paid service (no card need). The GO-Box is available at any GO sales point. The registration fee is €5.
- 2 payment options : Pre-Pay and Post-Pay.
- Post-Pay requires the use of the accepted Easytrip-Logpay payment method.
- Pre-Pay method requires a top-up of at least €75 at the point of purchase.
2/ Via the Toll Collect On-Board Unit with the service TOLL2GO and opening an Easytrip-Logpay account for post-paid service (no card need). Post-Pay requires the use of the accepted Easytrip-Logpay payment method .
- TOLL2GO is a joint service provided by ASFINAG and Toll Collect, the toll system operator in Germany. With TOLL2GO, the truck toll can be also paid in Austria via the Toll Collect on-board unit. The service is especially convenient for companies with vehicles frequently on the road in Austria and Germany.
- TOLL2GO service is free of charge for current Toll Collect and ASFINAG customers (€5 activation fee is charged by ASFINAG if you are a new customer applying for an initial contract).
- As the German and Austrian tolls are both invoiced by Logpay, only registration at Toll Collect is needed.
3/ NEW ! Telepass DM03 OBU, it provides Inter-operability through France, Spain, Portugal, Poland (A4 section Krakow to Katowice), Liefkenshoektunnel, Italy and Austria. Additional service: the Premium Truck card (it offers a series of additional services and exclusive reductions for the vehicles above 3,5 tons).
Easytrip offers you a unique “Easy&Flexible” service that gives you the flexibility to travel through many territories & networks with one unique OBU according to your business needs.
Check our Easy&Flexible service
The toll amounts in Austria depend on: EURO Emission class of vehicles, axle number, the number of traveled kilometers.
The toll in Austria is subject to VAT.
The toll in Austria is based on prepayment and postpayment.
No rebates possible for the toll in Austria.
Consult our dedicated team, covering all Europe.